Automated Corneal Endothelium Imaging
The Topcon Specular Microscope model SP-1P introduces a fully automatic capture procedure together with a modern, ergonomic design that simplifies its use and increases its efficiency. A large 10.4 inch rotatable touch panel monitor eliminates the need for a joystick, and can be turned to various angles, for better interaction with the patient. The space saving features combined with its ease of use makes the SP-1P the instrument for a new generation in eye care.
- WIDE ANGLE “PANORAMA” PHOTOGRAPHY MODE – Substantial size increase of the analyzed area.
- TWO SPECIFIC PHOTOGRAPHY MODES – Sequence Course & Free Style Course.
- QUICK AUTOMATIC MEASUREMENT – Intuitive operation with instant acquisition of the analysis result.
- EASY-TO-READ AND COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS – Frequently referred values are shown on top; pleomorphic / polymegethic histogram can be shown with color.
- COMPACT AND STYLISH DESIGN – 10.4” rotatable touch panel monitor for versatile positioning.
Ready to learn more?
Contact us today
SP-1PView now >
|Corneal Endothelium Photography|
254x (on the control panel)
0.25 x 0.55 mm
125 Ip/mm or more
|CORNEAL THICKNESS MEASUREMENT|
0.400 – 0.750 mm
286-468mm(W) x 445-592mm(D) x 486-681mm(H)
|Power Supply Source Voltage|
100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
Optical biometry has long been a staple in the planning…
As a cataract and refractive surgeon performing a high volume…