The Topcon Specular Microscope model SP-1P introduces a fully automatic capture procedure together with a modern, ergonomic design that simplifies its use and increases its efficiency. A large 10.4 inch rotatable touch panel monitor eliminates the need for a joystick, and can be turned to various angles, for better interaction with the patient. The space saving features combined with its ease of use makes the SP-1P the instrument for a new generation in eye care. Fully Automatic Capture with Single Touch Operation By simply tapping on the center of the patient’s pupil displayed on the monitor, the SP-1P automatically centers, focuses and acquires the endothelial cell image. The entire operation takes a few seconds and it is fast and smooth, requiring minimum training.
- Wide Angle “Panorama” Photography Mode – Increase of 2.6x of the analysis area compared to conventional model.
- Quick Automatic Measurement and Analysis – Less than 3.5 sec. to show results
- Intuitive operation
- Incorporated thermal printer
- Easy-to-Read Screen and Comprehensive Analysis Software – Frequently referred values are shown on top
- Square-shaped Distribution Graph and Area Distribution Graph shown in color
- Compact and Stylish Design
- 10.4” rotatable touch panel monitor
Note: Not all products shown on this site are offered in every market. Product features may vary by country and are subject to change. For products specific to your area, please visit the website appropriate to your country or contact Topcon Healthcare for more information.
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.