The Topcon Specular Microscope model SP-1P introduces a fully automatic capture procedure together with a modern, ergonomic design that simplifies its use and increases its efficiency. A large 10.4 inch rotatable touch panel monitor eliminates the need for a joystick, and can be turned to various angles, for better interaction with the patient. The space saving features combined with its ease of use makes the SP-1P the instrument for a new generation in eye care.
- WIDE ANGLE “PANORAMA” PHOTOGRAPHY MODE – Substantial size increase of the analyzed area
- TWO SPECIFIC PHOTOGRAPHY MODES – Sequence Course & Free Style Course
- QUICK AUTOMATIC MEASUREMENT – Intuitive operation with instant acquisition of the analysis result
- EASY-TO-READ AND COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS – Frequently referred values are shown on top; pleomorphic / polymegethic histogram can be shown with color
- COMPACT AND STYLISH DESIGN – 10.4” rotatable touch panel monitor
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.
Optional High-Definition Video System
The HD Video System for Microscopes and Medical Applications allows for live viewing of surgical procedures performed with any of the current Topcon Operation Microscopes. The optional 26″ Full HD Widescreen Color Monitor displays a bright and clear image of the surgeon’s view in real time for teaching and educational purposes. The compact HD video camera mounts unobtrusively on either side of the microscope optical head via an optional TV relay lens and beam splitter.