The OMS-90 Operation Microscope is the new standard in versatile microsurgery. It features a water-repellent coated objective lens, new coaxial illumination, a PD adjustment knob, and five-step magnification.
- COAXIAL ILLUMINATION – The new and innovative design that allows the surgeon to view a sharper image, with more clarity than ever before
- STAIN-PROOF COATED OBJECTIVE LENS – Stain-proof coating is applied to help retain a clear viewing area and focal length (F=200mm) provides the standardized comfortable working distance
- PARALLEL BINOCULAR TUBE – The parallel binocular tube provides a natural stereoscopic view
- PD ADJUSTMENT KNOB – The built-in PD adjustment feature offers easy aligment
- BUILT-IN YELLOW FILTER – The flip in/out yellow filter is built into the system to allow full protection against retina phototoxicity
- COMPACT BASE – Sturdy and compact 740mm (30”) base is designed for optimal use of limited operating room floor space
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.
Optional High-Definition Video System
The HD Video System for Microscopes and Medical Applications allows for live viewing of surgical procedures performed with any of the current Topcon Operation Microscopes. The optional 26″ Full HD Widescreen Color Monitor displays a bright and clear image of the surgeon’s view in real time for teaching and educational purposes. The compact HD video camera mounts unobtrusively on either side of the microscope optical head via an optional TV relay lens and beam splitter.