Non-mydriatic retinal camera
Enhanced image quality meets ease of use
The NW500 is a user-friendly, robotic fundus camera that provides sharp-quality, consistent imaging even in ambient light.¹
Enhanced Image Quality
with 12MP Sensor² ³
Small Pupil Photography, φ2.0mm⁴ or More
Rapid and Simple Capture by Single Touch
Field of View
Sharp, reliable image quality
NW500-AMD- RPE Pigment Changes
NW500-Cataract, (φ)2mm Small Pupil
Cataract, Peripheral Drusen
1. A brightness of 623 lux or less
2. Compared to Topcon non-mydriatic retinal camera TRC-NW400
3. Actual image size is 7.1MP
4. Confirmed with model eyes
5. Multiple connection with Direct DICOM, Ez Capture, IMAGEnet® 6, Shared Folder and Direct Storage (USB/LAN)
Ready to learn more?
Request more information.
Simply use the form below and your local Topcon Healthcare representative will be in touch soon.