SIGNAL Handheld Retinal Camera
The SIGNAL handheld retinal camera is a versatile addition to the Topcon Imaging line. The SIGNAL is a mobile imaging solution to bring to different exam rooms or home settings. The SIGNAL handheld retinal camera offers true color fundus images for detailed retinal examination.The SIGNAL camera enables non-mydriatic retinal examination with a 50° x 40° field of view, covering the macula and the disc. True color images and videos (mydriatic) offer excellent screening and documentation of the retina. The nine fixation targets offer both central as well as peripheral imaging.
- Ultra-light weight and compact design
- Auto focus function for fast and easy image acquisition, even for difficult-to-image patients
- True color fundus images, red-free, low-red and infrared (IR) imaging modules
- Operating time of approximately 5 hours of continuous use
- Slit lamp mount allows the SIGNAL camera to be added to any slit lamp
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) and USB connectivity available for image transfer to a PC
- DICOM compliant
Note: Not all products shown on this site are offered in every market. Product features may vary by country and are subject to change. For products specific to your area, please visit the website appropriate to your country or contact Topcon Healthcare for more information.
SIGNAL Handheld Retinal CameraView now >
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.