Handheld Retinal Camera
Versatile and Mobile Fundus Imaging
The SIGNAL handheld retinal camera is a mobile imaging solution for non-mydriatic retinal examination covering the macula and optic disc. True color images and videos offer excellent screening and documentation of the retina, while nine fixation targets offer both central and peripheral imaging. The SIGNAL is ultra-lightweight and compact and has an operating time of up to 5 hours of continuous use.
- FLEXIBILITY – Ultra-lightweight, compact and portable with an operating time of up to 5 hours of continuous use.
- EASE OF USE – Auto focus function for fast and easy image acquisition, even in difficult-to-image patients.
- WIDE FIELD OF VIEW – Nine fixation targets offer central and peripheral imaging.
- EFFICIENCY – Quickly evaluate brightness, reflection, shadowing, and sharpness of the captured images with the image quality analysis tool.
- OPTIONAL SLIT LAMP MOUNT – Easily add the SIGNAL to a slit lamp with the optional slit lamp mount for increased alignment and positioning stability
Ready to learn more?
Contact us today
SIGNAL – Lens Cleaning Guide
SIGNAL Handheld Retinal CameraView now >
SIGNAL Side ViewView now >
SIGNAL Carrying CaseView now >
• Preview (focusing): Infrared LED
|Field of View|
from -20 D to +20 D
|Minimum Pupil Size|
Ø 3.1 [mm]
CMOS, 5.0 Megapixels
|Image Memory Type|
Internal 8 GB memory
4″, TFT-LCD, 800×480 pixels, 16.7 M colors
JPEG (file extension: jpg)
MPEG-4 (640 x 480)
USB 1.1, compatible with USB 2.0 and 3.0
• 802.11 bgn, wpa2
• Microsoft Windows 8.1®, Windows 10® (WLAN and USB)
127 (w) x 202 (h) x 240 (d) mm
• 50001508, 3.65V, 2750 mAh
Watch as Darrin Landry of Eyecare Medical Group in Maine…
Topcon successfully completes rigorous certification process, confirming our commitment to…
New eye care centre is the first of its kind…