Manual Lensmeter with LED Illumination
Improved Optics plus Sharper Target
The LM-8 lensmeter features an LED illuminated target that allows you to view and measure lenses precisely without glare. The LM-8 combines an innovative optical system with built-in prism compensator and contact lens measurement functions.
- EASY OPERATION – LED illuminated crosshair target for bright, glare-free viewing.
- FATIGUE-FREE MEASUREMENTS – Wide and comfortable eyepiece provides less shading effect.
- HIGHLY VISIBLE TARGETS – Improved marking device allows target dots to be easily seen, even on A/R coasted lenses.
- TWO READING SCALES– Internal (model LM-8) and external (model LM-8E) reading scales.
- BETTER MARKING DOTS – Marking dots are more noticeable, especially on A/R coated lenses.
Ready to learn more?
Contact us today
LM-8/8EView now >
|Scale Reading LM-8|
|Scale Reading LM-8E|
|Vertex Power Scale|
0 to ±25 diopters
|Vertex Power Scale Graduation|
0.125D up to ±5 D / 0.25D above ±5D
|Prism Diopter Scale|
0 to 6 prism diopters 1 ∆ graduations
+3 to –5 diopters
24mm to 90mm in diameter
0 to 90 degree, freely adjustable
LED 570 nm
160 (W) x 420 (D) x 310 (H)mm
Battery Operated (1.5V x 2) with Auto Shut Off – 5 min.
Watch as Kerry Salsberg, OD, from Eyes On Sheppard, a…
Watch three optometry practice owners share their experience of starting…
Ted Vorster, OD, the owner of two Vision Source practices…