The 5-in-1 KR-800S Auto Kerato-Refractometer incorporates Topcon’s Rotary Prism technology for unparalleled accuracy and consistent measurements. It features several tests, including a visual acuity (VA) check for near and far distance, contrast sensitivity testing, grid testing and glare testing. The glare testing function provided by the KR-800S can aid in the screening of cataracts, as well as confirm the objective and subjective VA under glare conditions before and after cataract surgery. The compact and user-friendly design provides quick and accurate readings with minimal training required.
- Topcon’s exclusive Rotary Prism technology for unparalleled accuracy
- Grid chart test
- Easy-to-use, fast measurements
- Contrast sensitivity testing
- Confirm objective and subjective visual acuity under glare conditions before cataract surgery
- Compact, user-friendly design with wide 8.5 inch color touchscreen display
- Accurate objective measurement (REF, KRT, R/K)
Note: Not all products shown on this site are offered in every market. Product features may vary by country and are subject to change. For products specific to your area, please visit the website appropriate to your country or contact Topcon Healthcare for more information.
KR-800SView now >
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.