- Easy-to-use, intuitive IMAGEnet 6 software enables dynamic viewing of the OCT data, providing 3D, 2D and fundus images simultaneously.Testing the lists styles
- Compare and trend analysis functions allow users to view serial exams of several scan protocols including our 12x9mm 3D Wide field scan.
- En face technology, with layer flattening application allows for visualization of the various layers of the retina.
- Widefield OCT, 12 mm x 9 mm scan captures the macula and disc in the same scan. Includes reference database of Total Retina, RFNL, GCL + IPL, GCL + IPL + RNFL thickness measurements, and optic disc parameters
- Swept Source OCT with 1 micron wavelength light source
- Allows deeper penetration into choroid and sclera
- Less light scattering, improves results in eyes with cataracts and other media opacities
- Provides uniform sensitivity at both the top and bottom of the scanning window, allowing superior visualization of vitreous and choroid in the same scan
- Allows for scanning of highly myopic patients and patients whose pathology cannot be captured with conventional SD OCT
- Invisible OCT scanning light and high imaging speed of 100,000 A Scans/sec reduce effect of eye movements and allows more data to be collected per scan
- Pin-Point™ Registration identifies an exact pathological location across all imaging modalities available within the Triton.
Swept Source Imaging Quality with Advanced PixelSmart Technology
We designed the DRI OCT Triton as an extraordinary multimodal swept source OCT imaging tool, providing unprecedented image quality for precise analysis. PixelSmart technology—Topcon’s new image processing algorithm available exclusively on Triton, pushes the boundaries of OCT imaging further by reducing speckle noise and improving contrast, giving doctors unsurpassed image quality.
Triton PixelSmart Brochure
DRI OCT-1 Model Triton – Swept Source Scan Image #1View now >
DRI OCT-1 Model Triton – Swept Source Scan Image #2View now >
DRI OCT-1 Model Triton – Swept Source Scan Image #3View now >
DRI OCT-1 Model Triton – Swept Source Scan Image #4View now >
DRI OCT-1 Model Triton – Color #1View now >
DRI OCT-1 Model Triton – Color #2View now >
Learn more about Triton today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.