See what others can't see.
The DRI OCT Triton™ utilizes a 1,050 nm wavelength light source and a scanning speed of 100,000 A-scans/sec to provide superior visualization of the vitreous and choroid. Invisible OCT scanning light plus eye tracking reduces the effect of patient eye movement to allow for quick scan acquisition and enhanced image quality. A 12mm x 9mm widefield scan with reference database produces topicraphical maps and quantitative analysis of the optic nerve and macula in a single scan.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive IMAGEnet 6 software enables dynamic viewing of the OCT data, providing 3D, 2D and fundus images simultaneously.
- Compare and trend analysis functions allow users to view serial exams of several scan protocols including our 12x9mm 3D Wide field scan.
- En face technology, with layer flattening application allows for visualization of the various layers of the retina.
- Widefield OCT, 12 mm x 9 mm scan captures the macula and disc in the same scan. Includes reference database of Total Retina, RFNL, GCL + IPL, GCL + IPL + RNFL thickness measurements, and optic disc parameters
- Swept Source OCT with 1 micron wavelength light source
- Allows deeper penetration into choroid and sclera
- Less light scattering, improves results in eyes with cataracts and other media opacities
- Provides uniform sensitivity at both the top and bottom of the scanning window, allowing superior visualization of vitreous and choroid in the same scan
- Allows for scanning of highly myopic patients and patients whose pathology cannot be captured with conventional SD OCT
- Invisible OCT scanning light and high imaging speed of 100,000 A Scans/sec reduce effect of eye movements and allows more data to be collected per scan
- Pin-Point™ Registration identifies an exact pathological location across all imaging modalities available within the Triton.
Swept Source OCT Angiography (OCTA)
- Swept Source OCT Angiography (OCT Angio™) produces high density 3D images of the microvascular network of the retina.
- OCTARA™ image processing technology enables highly sensitive detection of low blood flow in the microvasculature to assist in the recognition of microaneurysms or capillary abnormalities.
- 3×3 mm, 4.5×4.5 mm, 6×6 mm, and 9×9 mm scans can be acquired; density of these images is up to 512 x 512 A-scans depending on scan size.
Note: Not all products shown on this site are offered in every market. Product features may vary by country and are subject to change. For products specific to your area, please visit the website appropriate to your country or contact Topcon Healthcare for more information.
Triton Global Brochure
DRI OCT-1 Model Triton – Swept Source Scan Image #1View now >
DRI OCT-1 Model Triton – Swept Source Scan Image #2View now >
DRI OCT-1 Model Triton – Swept Source Scan Image #3View now >
DRI OCT-1 Model Triton – Swept Source Scan Image #4View now >
DRI OCT-1 Model Triton – Color #1View now >
DRI OCT-1 Model Triton – Color #2View now >
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.