OMS-800 OFFISS Operation Microscope
The innovative OMS-800 Operation Microscope features the unique Optical Fiber Free Intravitreal Surgery System (OFFISS), allowing the surgeon to use both hands in the surgery without the need for fiber optic illumination.
- Bi-manual vitrectomy without the need for fiber-optic illumination (OFFISS model only)
- Double focusing mechanism
- Programmable multi-function footswitch
- Electromagnetic locks
- Suitable for all types of ophthalmic surgery
- Space-saving design provides large working area
- Easy illumination bulb exchange allows the spare lamp to be immediately rotated into position if the main lamp fails
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.