The Topcon TRC-NW8F easy-to-use, auto focus, auto capture mydriatic/non-mydriatic retinal camera is designed to obtain high resolution color and monochrome images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture making its use quick and simple. A 16.2 megapixel camera back provides high resolution images with a 45° field of view. The incorporated filters and internal firmware allow the user to obtain color, red-free and fluorescein angiography images. The TRC-NW8F has nine internal fixation points that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina. The timer feature allows the user to add a time stamp on each captured image.
- Versatile and economical full function retinal camera with color, red free and FA capabilities
- Tri-functional fully digital retinal camera
- Optical red-free function
- Intelligent software prevents mistakes and insures correct capturing in any mode
- Auto focus and auto capture
- 9 internal fixation targets for image consistency when composing wide-field views
- 45 years of experience in manufacturing retinal cameras
- 16.2 megapixel resolution
Note: Not all products shown on this site are offered in every market. Product features may vary by country and are subject to change. For products specific to your area, please visit the website appropriate to your country or contact Topcon Healthcare for more information.
TRC-NW8FView now >
TRC-NW8F RF Image #4View now >
TRC-NW8F RF Image #3View now >
TRC-NW8F RF Image #2View now >
TRC-NW8F RF Image #1View now >
TRC-NW8F FA Image #5View now >
TRC-NW8F FA Image #4View now >
TRC-NW8F FA Image #3View now >
TRC-NW8F FA Image #2View now >
TRC-NW8F FA Image #1View now >
TRC-NW8F Color Image #5View now >
TRC-NW8F Color Image #4View now >
TRC-NW8F Color Image #3View now >
TRC-NW8F Color Image #2View now >
TRC-NW8F Color Image #1View now >
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.