Allows for more than 2 meters of doctor-to-patient distance
Reduce potential transcription errors and have all of your examination data sent automatically to your EMR with the press of a button.
High-speed lens disc rotation to reduce overall refraction time, ocular stress and confusion for the patient.
The CV-5000 features a 50% reduction in size as well as a high speed lens chamber making refractions fast, easy and accurate. The re-designed KB-50 one-dial controller allows the doctor to demonstrate to patients the benefit of a variety of lenses, and educate them on their vision using a high resolution touch screen color LCD.
Today’s demand for delegating the refraction, electronic data collection, efficiency and ergonomics, continues to generate enormous interest in this product line. As with previous models of our CV product line, the CV-5000 can be mounted on our EXAM-5000 Refraction System or a conventional chair and stand. It is also ready to connect to your EMR for a paperless refraction solution.
- Allows for over 6 ft or 2 meters distance.
- Reduce potential transcription errors and have all your examination data sent automatically to your EMR
- High-speed lens disc rotation to reduce overall refraction time, ocular stress and confusion for the patient
- Up to 5 user defined personalized refraction programs ensures ease of use
- Small optical head to enhance patient communication and comfort
- Record a full 21 point refraction
- One dial controller with color 10.4″ LCD touch screen
- No hassle installation and on-site user training ensures quick return on investment
- Interactive patient education software included
- Exclusive eyeglass selling button
- Color-coded cross cylinder
- Automatic data input from pre-test instruments
Ready to learn more?
Request more information
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help. Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.