Aladdin’s Myopia Module combines refractive information with biometric data obtained by low-coherence interferometry for a detailed look at changes in morphology and refractive power over time.
- 9-in-1 instrument with biometry and built-in corneal topography
- The operator is only 3 clicks away from printing the IOL report.
- RX/AL Trends – Myopia module
- Proven Interferometry technology delivers accurate axial length, lens thickness, and central corneal thickness information.
- Precise IOL power calculation formulae and generic Toric IOL calculator including the Abulafia-Koch astigmatic regression formula.
- Point and shoot acquisition: all necessary measurements are taken in under 5 seconds.
- On-board Olsen formula
- On-board Barrett IOL Calculation Suite including the Barrett Rx, The Barrett Toric IOL Calculator, the Barrett True K and the Barrett Universal II formulae.
- Built-in full Placido topography system offers all the additional diagnostic capabilities of any stand-alone topographer.
Aladdin Myopia Module Flyer
10 Reasons To Choose Aladdin
Aladdin Sample Reports
Aladdin vs. Lenstar Whitepaper
Aladdin Whitepaper – Dr. Sheppard
Aladdin Whitepaper – Dr. Ahmed
Aladdin – CRST Article – Dr. Kiss
Aladdin Brochure US
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.