- Point and shoot acquisition: all necessary measurements are taken in under 5 seconds.
- Low-coherence interferometry provides accurate axial length readings.
- 6 Measurements in one single reading.
- Static and dynamic pupillometry
- The operator is only 3 clicks away from printing the trends report.
- Built-in full Placido topography system offers all the additional diagnostic capabilities of any stand-alone topographer.
- RX/AL Trends program
Establish Baseline Measurements
Document axial length measurements to identify risk factors.
Monitor Change Over Time
Exclusive software tracks changes in Rx and axial length measurements over time to show progression and response to treatment.
Maximize Your Investment
Our Practice Implementation and Marketing Toolkit helps you integrate new technology into your practice and promote expanded services to your patients.
Note: Not all products shown on this site are offered in every market. Product features may vary by country and are subject to change. For products specific to your area, please visit the website appropriate to your country or contact Topcon Healthcare for more information.
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.