PASCAL® scanning laser technology revolutionized laser therapy. The PASCAL® Synthesis™ with new patterns, an improved interface, a 3D controller and a versatile ergonomic table, once again redefines pattern laser therapy. The PASCAL® Synthesis™ dual-port pattern scanning retinal laser is available in both 532 nm and 577 nm wavelengths. With pricing similar to a premium single spot laser system, PASCAL Synthesis will allow fast and effective treatment of retinal disorders using clinically proven pattern-generating technology.
- PASCAL precision and control technology at NEW, more affordable pricing
- Optional Endpoint Management™ technology for less-damaging sub-threshold treatment of a variety of retinal disorders
- New multi-spot titration pattern
- New ATE-S automatic table with quiet movement and modern design
- New acoustic tones to indicate power changes during treatment
- Intuitive touchscreen interface with a variety of patterns, including the new hexagon pattern
- Dual ports offer the convenience of interchanging between an LIO or laser probe
- Available in both 532 nm and 577 nm wavelengths
- 3D Controller allows for precise manipulation of patterns, power settings and laser positioning
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.