CV-5000S powered by M&S Smart System
Topcon and M&S take computerized vision testing to another level with the integration of the M&S charts and acuity testing into the CV-5000S. Utilizing this optional feature in the CV-5000S System, you can display the M&S charts directly on a Topcon PC-50S or existing M&S 20/20 System without the additional computer hardware. All M&S chart functionality and special testing is controlled directly from the KB-50S dial controller so there is no need for a separate remote. 100% of the exam tests are documented by the CV-5000S and can be exported to your EMR. Also available without Built-In M&S Chart Software.
- Quick Automatic Measurement and Analysis
- M&S software and charts are fully embedded in the Topcon CV-5000S eliminating the need for the use of the remote for any test.
- 100% of exam tests are documented by CV-5000S and can be exported to your EMR.
- Peer-reviewed and science-based testing
- Used daily in over 65 universities and schools, M&S tests, algorithms and protocols have been peer-reviewed and tested by key professionals and scientists in the industry.
- All charts are calibrated to the ANSI and ISO specifications for vision testing and recognized by the FDA as an acceptable instrument for use in clinical trials.
- One touch “wheel chair” distance setting
- The one touch “wheel chair” distance icon instantly changes all charts from your standard chart distance to the specified wheel chair distance setting.
- Complete M&S 20/20 Software and charts are available or get individual chart packages based on your specific needs
CV-5000S powered by M&S Smart SystemView now >
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.