Decrease chair time and improve your workflow with a fast, comfortable patient experience, fewer rescans, and multimodal imaging.
Visualize the deepest layers of the eye—
even through cataracts, hemorrhages,
gas bubbles and other media opacities.
High quality imaging powered by swept source technology, high density scanning enhanced by PixelSmart™ Technology.*
- HIGH RESOLUTION: Multimodal imaging includes OCT, true color fundus photography, FA and FAF
- SCAN MORE PATIENTS: Swept source technology allows imaging through media opacities
- FEWER RESCANS: Invisible scan beam allows patients to focus on the fixation target and reduce involuntary eye movement
- WIDE SCAN: A 12mm x 9mm scan covers the optic nerve and macula and can be acquired in 1.8 seconds for fast assessment of the posterior pole
- RICH, DETAILED IMAGES: Image quality is further enhanced by PixelSmart Technology*
*PixelSmart is a function of IMAGEnet 6 software.
Images sourced from Topcon’s own clinical database.