The Topcon TRC-NW8 easy-to-use, auto focus, auto capture non-mydriatic retinal camera is designed to obtain high resolution color and monochrome images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture making its use quick and simple. A 16.2 megapixel camera back provides high resolution images with a 45° field of view. The incorporated filters and internal firmware allow the user to obtain color and red-free images. The TRC-NW8 has nine internal fixation points that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina.
- Red free optical filter
- Quickly and easily capture high quality, crisp images with Topcon’s omni-directional joystick
- Large color monitor allows for easy viewing of images
- Increase work flow and patient comfort
- High quality 16.2 MP images with Nikon digital camera
- Auto focus, auto shoot and auto small pupil detector
TRC-NW8View now >
TRC-NW8 RF Image #5View now >
TRC-NW8 RF Image #4View now >
TRC-NW8 RF Image #3View now >
TRC-NW8 RF Image #2View now >
TRC-NW8 RF Image #1View now >
TRC-NW8 Color Image #5View now >
TRC-NW8 Color Image #4View now >
TRC-NW8 Color Image #3View now >
TRC-NW8 Color Image #2View now >
TRC-NW8 Color Image #1View now >
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.