TRC-NW400 Non-Myd System
The Topcon TRC-NW400 is a fully automated, easy-to-use, auto focus, auto capture non mydriatic retinal camera designed to obtain high resolution color images of the retina and the anterior segment of the eye. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture and a fully automated mechanism that moves the optical head from one eye to the other without operator’s intervention. A high resolution color sensor provides quality images with a 45° field of view.
The TRC-NW400 IMAGEnet Non-Mydriatic Capture System is simple and easy to use, making it an ideal tool for the health professional looking for a quick and accurate way to screen and document retinal pathology. It combines the IMAGEnet® 5 digital acquisition software installed on an all-in-one Personal Computer, with the new Topcon TRC-NW400 Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera in a compact, space saving system. A laptop version is also available for a more portable configuration.
- Space saving with rotating control panel and compact footprint.
- Remote connectivity allows for online technical support and software updates.
- Multi-function, fully-digital with fundus, anterior segment and auto-stereo capturing capabilities.
- Low flash intensity for enhanced patient comfort.
- Intelligent software prevents mistakes while capturing images in any of its modes.
- Fully automated auto-focus and auto-capture with available manual mode.
- Easy to use and economical non-mydriatic retinal camera combined with IMAGEnet® 5.
- DICOM compliant and easy to integrate with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Picture Archiving and Communication (PAC) systems.
- Can save images to different locations and work with or without an external computer.
- 9 internal fixation targets for image consistency when composing wide-field views.
Note: Not all products shown on this site are offered in every market. Product features may vary by country and are subject to change. For products specific to your area, please visit the website appropriate to your country or contact Topcon Healthcare for more information.
TRC-NW400 DICOM Conformance Statement EN
TRC-NW400 Non-Myd SystemView now >
TRC-NW400 #25View now >
TRC-NW400 #24View now >
TRC-NW400 #22View now >
TRC-NW400 #20View now >
TRC-NW400 #19View now >
TRC-NW400 #17View now >
TRC-NW400 #16View now >
TRC-NW400 #15View now >
TRC-NW400 #14View now >
TRC-NW400 #13View now >
TRC-NW400 #12View now >
TRC-NW400 #11View now >
TRC-NW400 #10View now >
TRC-NW400 #9View now >
TRC-NW400 #8View now >
TRC-NW400 #7View now >
TRC-NW400 #6View now >
TRC-NW400 #5View now >
TRC-NW400 #4View now >
TRC-NW400 #3View now >
TRC-NW400 #2View now >
TRC-NW400 #1View now >
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.