Spaide Autofluorescence Filters
The Spaide Autofluorescence Filters are optimized autofluorescence filters designed to work exclusively with Topcon’s IMAGEnet Systems. Developed by Richard F. Spaide, MD of Vitreous Retina Macula Consultants of NY, these new matched interference filters have been optimized to allow for better visualization of fundus autofluorescence. By perfecting the excitation and barrier filters through improved science and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, the new filters are approximately 20 times more efficient than current generation FAF filters and require 40% less exposure.
- Twenty times more efficient than old generation FAF filters
- Require 40% less flash energy than standard FAF filters
- Produce a much more vivid, more detailed image of the Lipofuscin material that accumulates in the RPE cells of the retina, a key factor in the early detection of eye disease.
- Exclusive to the Topcon TRC-50DX/EX/IX IMAGEnet systems
- Do not stimulate fluorescein or ICG so images can be taken during or post angiography without artifacts
- Allow for better visualization of fundus autofluorescence, with improved tonal contrast and reduced image “noise”
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.