The SL-D301 is a clinical slit lamp that covers all aspects of an eye examination. It has a tower illumination system with a halogen bulb and four incorporated filters. The microscope is Galilean type and has three magnifications 10x, 16x and 25x adjustable by a rotating drum. It accepts the optional DC-4 Digital Photo Attachment for color imaging.
- Topcon traditional quality optics
- Omni directional joystick with trigger button for image capture
- Digital Ready for optional DC-4 attachment
- Built in Cobalt blue, Red-free, ND and UV cut filters
- Affordably priced
- Accepts models 900 and 870 applanation tonometers
- 3 magnification drum changer for quick selection of 10x, 16x, and 25x
- 12.5x eyepieces
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.