The SL-2G is a clinical slit lamp for use in eye examination. It features a compact illumination unit with an LED light source. The unit houses the adjustable slit mechanism with up to 14mm of aperture. The slit angle can be rotated 180 degrees and a set of red free and cobalt blue filters can be inserted by lever movement. Magnification changes are done through a rotating drum with 10X, 16X and 25X magnification. The oculars are Galilean converging type and accept the attachment of a beam splitter. Optional mounts for R-900 and 870 type applanation tonometers are available.
- Variety of filters improve observation including red-free for blood vessel and nevus observation and cobalt blue for fluorescein staining and IOP measurements.
- Topcon’s specially treated lenses provide traditional Topcon optical excellence and a bright, clear and distortion-free view.
- Topcon omni-directional joystick and elevation mechanism provide silky-smooth movement and cross plate sliding assures exact positioning of the instrument.
- Slit angle rotation from 0 to 180 capability enhances the flexibility of use.
- LED illumination makes continuous bulb replacement unnecessary.
- Ergonomic design provides easy accessibility and enhances user and patient comfort.
- Affordable slit lamp fully equipped with all the functions needed for a comprehensive eye exam.
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.