PASCAL® Synthesis™ TwinStar™ Laser
The Synthesis TwinStar further expands the PASCAL line of laser photo-coagulators offering the ability to treat retinal disorders with a 577Nm yellow wavelength or with a 638Nm red wavelength. The yellow module allows for treatment with single spot as well as with a variety of patterns and four spot sizes. The yellow module can also be used with the optional Endpoint Management software for sub-threshold procedures. The red wavelength option is for single spot treatments and has two different spot sizes. The PASCAL Synthesis TwinStar interfaces seamlessly with the Topcon SL-D4 Slit Lamp and the ergonomic ATE-S laser table.
- Single spot 638Nm red wavelength with two spot sizes: 50µm and 200µm
- Optional Endpoint Management™ technology for less-damaging sub-threshold treatment of a variety of retinal disorders*
- New acoustic tones to indicate power changes during treatment
- Intuitive touchscreen interface with a variety of patterns for use with the 577Nm wavelength
- Combines both 577Nm and 638Nm wavelengths
- ATE-S automatic table with quiet movement and modern design
- 3D Controller allows for precise manipulation of patterns*, power settings and laser positioning
- *Only available with 577nm wavelength
Note: Not all products shown on this site are offered in every market. Product features may vary by country and are subject to change. For products specific to your area, please visit the website appropriate to your country or contact Topcon Healthcare for more information.
PASCAL® Synthesis™ TwinStar™ LaserView now >
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.