OMS Video System
The HD Video System for Microscopes is a high definition video system that allows viewing and video recording* of surgical procedures performed with Topcon microscopes. The video is displayed on an optional 26” Full HD Widescreen Color Monitor and the signal can also be fed into other monitors if desired. The HD camera produces high quality videos of retinal and anterior segment procedures.*With optional digital video recorder.
- Provides a practical and affordable way to view and record* procedures for lectures, teaching and documentation.
- Optional 26″ Class Full HD Widescreen Medical Monitor designed and certified for medical operating room environment provides excellent color images with a very high contrast ratio from almost all viewing angles. Multiple HD inputs are standard, no need to purchase optional input board(s).
- HD Camera Head and HD Camera Control Unit feature compact aesthetics, 1/3 type Full HD single MOS sensor, 1080/59.94p, 50p resolution at HDMI output, various video outputs, multi-format, and other functions.
- Compact system that is easy to install. The CCU can be placed at a convenient distance from the microscope thanks to the 6m interface cable included. (Other cable lengths are also available.)
- An optional Medical Grade Memory Card Portable Recorder provides full digital recording capability in compatible H.264 format on SDHC memory cards.
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.