The OC-2200 Manual-Recline Chair from Topcon features solid aluminum construction, an illuminated membrane switch control, single button folding armrests, and a full range articulating headrest.
- Solid cast aluminum frame, armrest, footrest and base
- Single button folding armrests
- Multi-position full range articulating headrest
- Manual recline with an incorporated ambidextrous handle
- Illuminated membrane switch control
- Ergonomically contoured cushions with anit-viral upholstery
- Available in a variety of upholstery colors
The OC-2200 is part of Topcon”s Signature Series Chair Line, an innovative series that combines value, style and functionality.
The chair features manual recline with an incorporated, ambidextrous handle and a hydraulic low lift 9 stroke with a maximum seat height of 29 or a hydraulic high lift 12.5 stroke with a maximum seat height of 35 .
Additional features include an illuminated membrane switch control, solid cast aluminum frame, armrest, footrest and base, single button folding armrests, a multi-position full range articulating headrest, a securely locking hand brake with handle, and self-lubricating hinges and bushings.
The OC-2200 features ergonomically contoured cushions with anti-viral upholstery. It is available in a variety of upholstery colors to complement any office decor.
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.