IMAGEnet Nikon Color/FA
The IMAGEnet Nikon® Color/FA Retinal Camera allows the user to capture color, red free and fluorescein angiography retinal images by using a commercially available Nikon camera body mounted on the upper capture port via a TV relay lens. The output from the camera body can be seamlessly connected to the IMAGEnet capturing system for high resolution imaging. This configuration is a more economical alternative to the existing sensor configuration for the TRC-50DX and IMAGEnet. There is an optional upgrade to the system for Fundus Auto Fluorescence and ICG studies with the addition of a second sensor.
- Optional upgrade to FAF and ICG with a second sensor
- High resolution color and FA images
- Fully compatible with IMAGEnet R4 and Synergy
- Easy to use and replace
- Digitalization occurs in the camera body so it can be used with a laptop, thereby saving space
- Can be used as a more economical upgrade in an existing lower resolution system
- Can be upgraded as technology improves in commercial camera bodies
- A more economical single sensor attachment for retinal imaging
Note: Not all products shown on this site are offered in every market. Product features may vary by country and are subject to change. For products specific to your area, please visit the website appropriate to your country or contact Topcon Healthcare for more information.
IMAGEnet Nikon® Color/FAView now >
Nikon NW8 RF Image 2View now >
Nikon NW8 RF Image 1View now >
Nikon NW8 Color Image 7View now >
Nikon NW8 Color Image 6View now >
Nikon NW8 Color Image 5View now >
Nikon NW8 Color Image 4View now >
Nikon NW8 Color Image 3View now >
Nikon NW8 Color Image 2View now >
Nikon NW8 Color Image 1View now >
Nikon NW8 Anterior Image 2View now >
Nikon NW8 Anterior Image 1View now >
Nikon 50DX RF Image 1View now >
Nikon 50DX FA Image 3View now >
Nikon 50DX FA Image 2View now >
Nikon 50DX FA Image 1View now >
Nikon 50DX Color Image 2View now >
Nikon 50DX Color Image 1View now >
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.