The ALE-5100SG combines speed, quality and ease of operation to produce accurate, high quality lenses. It features a 30% reduction in processing time leading to an improved work flow and less energy consumption. The large 10.4” screen and color-coded operation adds to the ease of use. The ALE-5100SG features precise edging control and can process all materials including specialty and high-index lenses. The SG model also features a unique multi-functional arm that provides accurate and precise grooving and safety beveling.
*The Topcon ALE-5100SG is sold in the US exclusively through our distributor, Optek International. For more information, please visit their website at www.optekinternational.com.
- Variety of optional accessories available including frame readers, integrated blockers and rimless frame software
- Unique multi-functional arm provides accurate and precise grooving and safety beveling
- Processes all materials with individual settings for plastic, polycarbonate, high-index, Trivex, acrylic, glass, photochromic glass and thinner hyperhigh index lenses
- Precise edging control
- Large 10.4” color screen display
- Job memory function stores up to 2,000 jobs
- High-speed mode
- 30% reduction in machining time as compared to Topcon conventional model
- Automatically calculates the ideal bevel placement for specialty lenses such as executives, lenticular and even higher-base curved lenses
Note: Not all products shown on this site are offered in every market. Product features may vary by country and are subject to change. For products specific to your area, please visit the website appropriate to your country or contact Topcon Healthcare for more information.
ALE-5100SGView now >
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.