The ALE-5100C combines speed, quality and ease of operation to produce accurate, high quality lenses. It features a 30% reduction in processing time leading to an improved work flow and less energy consumption. The large 10.4” screen and color-coded operation adds to the ease of use. The ALE-5100C features precise edging control and can process all materials including specialty and high-index lenses. *The Topcon ALE-5100C is sold in the US exclusively through our distributor, Optek International. For more information, please visit their website at www.optekinternational.com.
- Variety of optional accessories available including frame readers, integrated blockers and rimless frame software
- Processes all materials with individual settings for plastic, polycarbonate, high-index, Trivex, acrylic, glass, photochromic glass and thinner hyperhigh index lenses
- Precise edging control
- Large 10.4” color screen display
- High-speed mode
- Automatically calculates the ideal bevel placement for specialty lenses such as executives, lenticular and even higher-base curved lenses
- 30% reduction in machining time as compared to Topcon conventional model
- Job memory function stores up to 2,000 jobs
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.