Ophthalmic Instrument Table
The AIT-W2 Instrument Table fits flush against the wall and can be accessed from the front and both sides, providing wheelchair accessibility, saving space and facilitating the use of ophthalmic instruments. It can hold two instruments.
- Wide range of elevation travel up to 49” (1245mm)
- Wheelchair accessible compliant to ADA regulations
- Two instrument tabletop
- Illuminated Switch Panel with LED display and 3-memory storage
- Heavy duty powered lift and durable table top construction
- Electrical power strip supplied with each unit
- Anti-Collision™ system*
- Adjustable table height with 300lb load capacity
*The anti-collision function will stop the table’s movement if it comes into contact with a solid object.
Note: Not all products shown on this site are offered in every market. Product features may vary by country and are subject to change. For products specific to your area, please visit the website appropriate to your country or contact Topcon Healthcare for more information.
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.